Dublin, Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Luxury Footwear Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global luxury footwear market is expected to grow from $24.37 billion in 2021 to $25.78 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8%. The market is expected to grow to $32.48 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9%.
North America was the largest region in the luxury footwear market in 2021. Western Europe was the second largest region in the luxury footwear market in 2021. The regions covered in the luxury footwear market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing spending on designer and branded luxury items is expected to propel the growth of the luxury footwear market. Luxury footwear is a type of luxury item that refers to footwear items that are typically associated with the wealthy or affluent.
According to SaveMyCent, a USA-based online coupon code provider, in 2020, US consumers spent $64.8 billion on luxury items. Consumers in China ($51.8 billion) and Japan ($21.2 billion) came in second and third, respectively. The Americas accounted for 28% of total global luxury expenditure in 2020. Therefore, the increasing spending on designer and branded luxury items is driving the growth of the luxury footwear market.
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the luxury market. The companies operating in the luxury footwear market are focusing on developing future-sustainable and innovative products with recycled plastics, to meet sustainability goals set by global organizations and governments across the globe. For instance, in 2020, Adidas, a Germany-based designer, and producer of apparel, luxury footwear, accessories, and sports equipment, has developed plant-based leather material which is made from mycelium, which is part of a fungus, for making shoes. Also, in 2020, the company has produced 15 million pairs of shoes that were made from recycled plastic waste collected from beaches and coastal regions.
1) By Product Type: Shoes; Sandals; Other Product Types
2) By Distribution Channel: Online; Offline
3) By End User: Men; Women; Children
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Luxury Footwear Market Characteristics
3. Luxury Footwear Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Luxury Footwear
5. Luxury Footwear Market Size And Growth
6. Luxury Footwear Market Segmentation
7. Luxury Footwear Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Luxury Footwear Market
9. China Luxury Footwear Market
10. India Luxury Footwear Market
11. Japan Luxury Footwear Market
12. Australia Luxury Footwear Market
13. Indonesia Luxury Footwear Market
14. South Korea Luxury Footwear Market
15. Western Europe Luxury Footwear Market
16. UK Luxury Footwear Market
17. Germany Luxury Footwear Market
18. France Luxury Footwear Market
19. Eastern Europe Luxury Footwear Market
20. Russia Luxury Footwear Market
21. North America Luxury Footwear Market
22. USA Luxury Footwear Market
23. South America Luxury Footwear Market
24. Brazil Luxury Footwear Market
25. Middle East Luxury Footwear Market
26. Africa Luxury Footwear Market
27. Luxury Footwear Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Luxury Footwear Market
29. Luxury Footwear Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Adidas AG
- Base London
- Burberry Group plc.
- Dr. Martens
- Furla SpA
- Guccio Gucci S.p.A
- Hermes International S.A.
- John Lobb Bootmaker
- Luxottica Group
- Mulberry Group
- Prada Group
- Airwair International Ltd.
- Armani Group
- J Choo USA, Inc.
- Lee Cooper
- Reebok International
- Stuart Weitzman
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/urjekg